Wednesday, November 27, 2019

TGIF On Stage Pre-Party Good Time!

Earlier this month, Stampin' Up! hosted events, called On Stage, all over the world!  I was lucky enough to attend one in Las Vegas, Nevada!  I. Had. A. Blast!  It was a fun weekend getaway filled with FRIENDS (the most important part!), parties, stamping, NEW products, etc, etc.  I have LOTS to share from this event, but today I am sharing a fabulous Pre-Party the TGIF Challenge team put on! 

Mercedes and Jeanna, the leaders of the challenge group, put SO MUCH time & effort into making this a success.  And the rest of us from the team that were attending the Vegas event were lucky enough to be able to help!  And. We. Had. Such. A. Good. Time!  SOOOOO much fun, laughter, stamping, cuteness, hugs, adventure, etc, etc!  The designers all designed a make and take, and I am going to start this post by sharing mine! 


Colors: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Gold
Inks: Pool Party, StazOn Black
Cardstock/Papers Petal Pink, Pool Party, Gold Glimmer Paper, Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Free As A Bird
Tools: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder
Accessories: Linen Thread, Acetate Card Boxes

I used the Bird Ballad suite from Stampin' Up!'s Annual Catalog for my make & take.  Everyone made one of these boxes. But...I wanted to showcase ALL the patterns of the FABULOUS Designer Series Papers.  So I mixed and matched and everyone used one of the combos above for their box.  So much fun, right?!  Love how they all look pretty fabulous...I couldn't decide which one was my favorite!  What do you think?!




I love the greeting on the box also.  Friendships really do mean the world to me.  I LOVE the relationships I have because of my involvement with Stampin' Up!  So I thought this was the perfect sentiment for a Stampin' Up! event.  😍


I also wanted to share some photos of the fun of the day!  First of all...here is my make and take station.  I had prepped some of the pieces already...so they just had to stamp and assemble! 


(I will share all the other make & takes in another post!!!) Then the table set-up was SO fabulous!  I wish I got a better pic of the whole thing, but Mercedes made CUSTOM grid paper!  Wowsers!  Then everyone received a themed bag of one of the designers--with a coordinating button--that had prizes inside!  There was one on every spot at the tables! 





I was obviously pretty excited...


And the DISPLAYS!  Oh the DISPLAYS!  These were GORGEOUS!!!






And we had amazing swaps!  Wish I grabbed pics of them all!  But my dear friend, Chelsey, was the best swap helper!  😀


And the best part of any event, is the PEOPLE!  ALL the attendees were SO! MUCH! FUN!!!!  I had a blast with each and every one of them.  I should have gotten a pic of everyone!  😁  However...check out this cute video...


 Here are some pics of the team...




I even got to do this with one of my fellow Artisan's!!!!  I didn't want to let go of her!!! 


I had such a good time.  And once again, so grateful for the love, joy, relationships that are in my life because of Stampin' Up! 

Thanks for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions at all! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...