Monday, November 18, 2019

On Stage Gifts...

I just got back from an incredibly fun weekend in Las Vegas for a Stampin' Up! convention.  (It is called On Stage.)  I had way too much fun!  And will definitely be sharing more about it!  (Or if you follow me on IG or FB...you have already seen some stuff!!!) Today I just want to quickly share a little candy gift that I made for some friends.  Words just can NOT express how grateful I am for the people in my life because of Stampin' Up!  My heart wanted to burst So. Many Times from the joy I felt being with "my people" this past weekend.  I laughed until my stomach hurt, maybe even cried a little too, and couldn't wipe the smile off my face.  To say I am grateful would be an understatement.  Anyway...so I made a few treats to pass out.  These were pretty quick & easy to do even!  I used a few different patterns from the Bird Ballad paper:


Colors: Pool Party, Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Soft Suede, VersaMark, BLENDS: Pool Party Dark, Flirty Flamingo Light, Granny Apple Green Light, Crumb Cake Light
Cardstock/Papers Pool Party, Whisper White, Basic Black, Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Free As A Bird
Tools: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder, Triple Banner Punch, Heat Tool
Accessories: Mini Library Clips, Linen Thread, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins
I LOVE this paper.  The designs are SO. Stunning!!!!  And the pouches were so easy.  I just measured my candy package, and added about an inch on each side.  Then scored one side so there was a flap to add adhesive to to adhere it together.  Then added adhesive on the bottom.  Then slid the candy in, added the focal point, and clipped it close! 


I colored those cute birds in with Blends.  I love using Blends on colored cardstock.  Kinda makes my heart happy!  Just look how cute they are! 


And can we talk about how cute those Mini Library Clips are?!  Swoon!!!


I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help you!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...