Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Wrapped In Plaid in Gold for November Club Project...

Christmas is coming up quickly, and I am still in shock!  However, it is time to embrace it, & embrace it we did for this month's club!  We made a fun GOLD Pizza Box (have you noticed these in Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Catalog?!  WOWSERS!  They are gorgeous!!) with some 3x3 cards and envelopes inside!  You could easily use these cards with any treat you pass out or on any gift, and they are the perfect size as a fun tag! 


Colors: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Basic Black, Gold
Inks: Garden Green, Memento Black, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Wrapped in Plaid 6"x6" Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Perfectly Plaid, Itty Bitty Christmas
Tools: Pine Tree Punch, Classic Label Punch, Stitched Shapes Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Shaded Spruce/Gold 3/8" Striped Ribbon, Star Designer Elements, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Gold Mini Pizza Box

Do you love that the negative cardstock piece from the Pine Tree Punch (from the Wrapped In Plaid Suite from the Holiday Catalog) was used for this project?!  Well I do too!  Hee.  This idea came from my friend & fellow Artisan, Kaylee van Es.  I just loved how she did that, and knew I needed to try it myself.  😍😍😍  Thank you, Kaylee! 

Want to see more pictures of this project?!  Well I am happy to share!  😁  I love this fun little box, with the big green bow, & I even think the fun Copper star is a cheery accent to the gold.  You can easily use this box to hold any small gift for the season--if you want to use the cards that go inside by themselves--or give the whole box/card combo as the gift itself! 






I just am loving these cards and envelopes!  They are so clean, fun, and cheery!!   I also LOVE how the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set coordinates so perfectly with this suite of products.  Just a little tip on the greetings... punch all of these greetings out with the Classic Label Punch.  Then just trim down the ends to fit the greeting.  Makes for quick & easy work!  💖






I hope you enjoy this project!  Let me know if you have any questions!  Would love to help! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...