Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Inspired Perfectly Plaid Christmas...

You know when you see a card that you love and you just have to make one yourself.  Well...that happened to me when I saw a card made my Susan Wong.  See her card HERE.  And then this is the card I made:


Colors: Pool Party, Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Gold
Inks: Pool Party, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery White, Vellum, Basic Black, Gold Foil, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper
Stamps: A Wish for Everything
Tools: Word Wishes Dies, Heat Tool, Pine Tree Punch, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Metallic Pearls, Linen Thread, White Stampin' Emboss Powder
 
I love this plaid stuff all toned down with the white.  I think it makes the tree really pop.  Then I love the subtle trees behind it.  And watercoloring...yes please!  😀



One last look...


I hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Where do you find your inspiration for your creations?! 

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...