Friday, November 22, 2019

Embossing Frenzy...TGIF Challenge 239:

It's an embossing frenzy over on the TGIF Challenge today!  Are you ready?!  Can't wait to see what you make!!!  As a designer on the team, I get to share my card to hopefully inspire you!  (No pressure!  Hee.)  So here is the card I made for this fun challenge:



Colors: Old Olive, Petal Pink, So Saffron, Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold
Inks: Petal Pink, Gray Granite, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Whisper White Thick, Shimmery White, Basic Black, Gold Foil Paper, Perennial Essence Vellum Cardstock
Stamps: Broadway Birthday, Well Said
Tools: Broadway Lights Dies, Merry Christmas Dies, Mosiac Embossing Folder, Country Floral Embossing Folder, Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder, Heat Tool
Accessories: Woven Threads Sequin Assortment

What?!  TRIPLE Vellum Embossing?!  You are probably now saying..."That's just crazy town, Ashley."  Hee.  But it's true.  I embossed three strips of the FABULOUS Perennial Essence Vellum Cardstock for this Dry Embossed Vellum Challenge.  

 And I am totally loving the mix of patterns!  And even love the soft color palette! 


What do you think?!  Do you have a favorite embossing pattern of these three?!  And I do love the little touch of the stamped balloon...


Kinda loving this card.  Think I may go make some more.  What are YOU going to make for this challenge?!  Head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to play along!!!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...