Sunday, November 10, 2019

Christmas Rose Made Everyday Rose...

The Christmastime Is Here Suite from Stampin' Up! is a gorgeous suite of products!  The large rose image that comes in the Christmas Rose Stamp Set is a showstopper!  I used it on this card to make a year-round card and I am kinda in love:



Colors: Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Gold, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Crumb Cake, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery White, Thick Whisper White, Basic Black, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Christmas Rose
Tools: Roses Dies, Corrugated Embossing Folder
Accessories: Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, White Stampin' Emboss Powder

Just changing the colors and adding a sentiment that you can use for any occasion make this a great card to give all year long! 

And look at how gorgeous this rose is:


I just watercolored that rose...because I can't stop watercoloring it.  Hee.  It is kinda my favorite.  PS...I just cut the big rose image out with the coordinating Roses Dies!!!  Thank you, Stampin' Up!  😍  Then I kept the rest of the card really simple because I just love how dynamic that rose image is. 



One last time...here is the whole card...


I hope you enjoy!  Please just let me know how I can help you with any of your papercrafting needs!  I would love to help you get any of the Christmastime Is Here Suite that you need! 

Thank you so much for visiting! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

1 comment:

Melinda Watson said...

This is beautiful, Ashley! <3

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...