Monday, November 4, 2019

Need Some Color?! Sponge It!!!

I love this little gift bag because it is using one of my very favorite things...the Copper Dotted Treat Bags that are in Stampin' Up!'s Annual Catalog!  If you have followed me for a bit...you have noticed that I use these a lot.  😀  This one though, I didn't want it to be white.  I needed a pop of color!  So I got out my trusty Sponge Brayer and added some color!  😁


Colors: Pretty Peacock, Old Olive, Whisper White, Copper
Inks: Pretty Peacock, Old Olive, VersaMark, BLENDS:  Real Red Dark, Old Olive Light & Dark
Cardstock/Papers Old Olive, Whisper White, Basic Black, Copper Foil Sheet
Stamps: Brightly Gleaming
Tools: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, 1 3/4" Circle
Accessories: Tags & More Accessory Kit, Very Vanilla 3/8" Scalloped Lace Trim, Copper Dotted Treat Bags

What do you think?!  Would you add color or keep it white!? 


Have you noticed that there are COPPER Library Clips in the catalog?!  They are in the Tags & More Accessory Kit.  I LOVE this kit with all its fun bits and pieces to use on all sorts of projects!  And again...Copper. Library. Clips.  😍


And how about this holly stamp from the Brightly Gleaming Stamp Set?  It could be my favorite holiday stamp of this season.  Hee.  I love the bold/almost whimsical style of it.  Swoon!


And once again...just look at this gorgeous color...


I just used this tool to add it...


Goes on so pretty!  Kinda love it! 

Let me know if you have any questions!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...