Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Come to Gather With a Gift Bag...

Need a little gift bag for fall time?!  I find I often need all sorts of gift packaging around this time of year!  So how about you make one of these fun pouches...made from the Copper Dotted Treat Bags!  These go fabulously with the whole Come to Gather Suite! 



Colors: Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Soft Sea Foam, Copper
Inks: Petal Pink, Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Copper Foil Sheets, Come to Gather Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Gather Together
Tools: Gathered Leaves Dies
Accessories: Pretty Peacock Scalloped Linen Ribbon, Tags & Feathers Elements, Linen Thread, Copper Dotted Treat Bags

This was one of my make & takes at my latest Suite Stampin' Success/Holiday Crafting Extravaganza event.  I loved watched a whole bunch of people making it! 

These Tags & Feathers Elements add so much to this project. 


I love this color combo also...Pretty Peacock, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, and Copper.  Look out for more cards using this combo!  😁

Making this gift pouch is so easy also!  Just take a bag, cut off a small sliver on each side of the bag, cutting down about 1" or so, and fold down.  


Then decorate!


Hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  I am here to help!  Thanks so much for visiting!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...