Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Christmastime Is Here Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!

Well do I have a fun surprise for you!!!

CHRISTMAS IS COMING EARLY THIS YEAR!!!  We hope you’re ready to make this holiday season magical, because the Christmastime Is Here Suite is, well . . . here! This exclusive, limited-time collection of festive, floral coordinating products has everything you and your customers need to share love, joy, and creativity this holiday season.

There is SO MUCH FUN included in this suite!!!  And the Artisan Design Team is SOOOOO excited to start showing you how much fun it is!  With a blog hop!  Ready to hop along with us today?!  If you just came from Angela's blog...then you already saw her beautiful projects! Aren't you in love?! 

Now I get to share mine!



As you can see...this exclusive, limited-time collection is FULL of festive, floral coordinating products!  It has everything you need to share LOVE, JOY, & CREATIVITY this holiday season!  



This is currently available to Stampin' Up! demonstrators as a pre-order (until October 31t)  Then it will be available to customers starting November 1st!  If you want it NOW and you are not a demonstrator...talk to me about becoming one so you can get your hands on it now!  😁 

I am going to show you a few fun different things you can do with them.  First up is the standard sized card.  


I used one of the die-cuts as a template for some stenciling.  😍  Just check out that gold background...



And it's so easy!  I first just cut out a template from some scrap cardstock.  Then I laid the die (with the rest of the cardstock to protect my project from getting ink where I didn't want it) onto the cardstock and sponged some of the Golden Glitz ink onto it.



Then just keep moving your stencil" down your project until you are done!  




I kinda love that subtle/shimmery texture it adds to the whole card.  




(Love those Gold Glitter Enamel Dots that are available in this suite also.  😍😍😍 )  


This card opens kinda fun, also.  I cut off a little bit on the side, so you get a peek of the designer paper from the suite on the side...




I added that scallop edge for a little pop of color, adhered it to the inside, then just added another panel of cardstock to cover up where it is adhered.  




And FUN TIP!!!  This HUGE floral image is CUT OUT FROM THE DESIGNER PAPER!  Using a coordinating DIE!!!!!  




Ummmmm....YES!  PLEASE!!!!  Swoon!  Look at those gold foil touches!  


Now do you want to see the fun gift box?!  Here is a reminder of what it looks like...


This time, I did a little something different.  I actually stamped the big floral image and embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder.  And then I just colored the whole thing in.  It was SOOOOO much fun to color.  I watercolored most of it, and then used my Real Red Blends Marker to color in the berries. 




Add a few other elements and I think you have a pretty fabulous gift box for Christmas! Or even use other colors, change the greeting, and it would be a fabulous box for any other time of year!  Love all the little fun elements...





Finally...I made a fun little 4" x 4" card that I am going to use as a tag on a present this year.  



That lattice die-cut is probably my favorite.  As you can see, lots you can do with it.  This time I just used it as a background, added a few other fun elements, and VOILA!  An easy card to make! 




I love how a white greeting pops on that black background.  And that fun little rose (cut out from Designer Series Paper) adds such a fun touch.  And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Gold Shimmer Ribbon! 



I hope you enjoy these projects!  Are you as in love with the Christmastime Is Here Suite as I am?!  Make sure you keep hopping with us today to keep falling in love!  There are still lots of STUNNING projects to see!  Just check out what AurΓ©lie has in store for you on her blog next!!!


http://autour-du-papier.over-blog.fr/2019/09/christmastime-is-here-blog-hop.html





2019 Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team 


Let me know if you have any questions on anything! I am happy to help you with all your Stampin' Up! needs! πŸ˜€


Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

9 comments:

Trish Forward said...

How did you cut out the Merry Christmas sentiment?

kelvin edward said...

A Great thanks to Dr Ogedegbe i never believe that there still exist a real death spell caster after all this years of disappointment from the enormous spammers on the Internet who go about scamming people, until i was opportune to meet Dr Ogedegbe a real spell caster, through a close friend called williams who Dr Ogedegbe had helped before, when i contacted him with his email via dr.ogedegbe6@gmail.com i explain how my ex have been giving me problem in my marriage, she never allowed me a moment of peace, and i need to end it by killing her, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week my ex was dead, she slept and never woke up all thanks to Dr Ogedegbe indeed he's really a humble man. you can contact dr ogedegbe now via Email ogedegbe6@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348109374702 you can as well contact him for the following spell
LOVE SPELL.........
PREGNANCY SPELL.....
LOTTERY SPELL....

Unknown said...

DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

HELLO
Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

fake bank statement for loan said...

I must testify that your article is out standing.most of the articles I come across these days do not really provide anything that attracts others as yours, but believe me the way you interact is literally awesome I do respect that so much. I will instantly get your link and stay informed of any updates you make and as well take the advantage to share some vital information regarding the different steps which can be use to get a Fake Canadian Passport or Real Canadian passport you just click on the link and follow the process,I will also take the advantage to ask for your permission to join our TELEGRAM GROUP

Unknown said...

powerful herbal healer called Dr. voodoo who use his natural herbs to cure
my HIV disease I suffered from 5years, but now I am a happy woman and i am
free from this disease that has been problem to my living, after using Dr.
voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i was diagnose negative, I will
recommend Dr. voodoo to everyone reading this article because this herbal
healer is capable to heal anything below.

1. Diabetes
2. HERPES 1/2
3. CANCER
4. Lymphoma disease
5. Conceived a child
6. Fibroid

Email Dr voodoo at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com add Dr. voodoo on
whatsApp: +2348140120719

Fake birth certificate said...

Very interesting article. Many articles I come across these days do not really provide anything that attracts others like yours, but believe me the way you interact is literally awesome I do respect that so much. I will instantly grab your RSS feed to stay informed of any updates you make and as well take the advantage to share the latest information about

UNDETECTED FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR FOREIGN PASSPORTS which many are not yet informed of the new and easiest way to get dual citizenship through this birth certificate in any country and their advantages over the normal way. I will also take the advantage to ask for your permission to join our 179.3k members TELEGRAM GROUP
to share with us your ideas or any latest update on your blog.
Thanks, I am Scott from Globex, we are expecting you on our platform
Thank you so much for a great job. You can Call me Scott

global travels doc said...

I really appreciate the detail of your forecasts. I share the same passion for snowstorms and now use you as my main source of information. You have also as you have proved most accurate. I continue to refer you to others who are equally impressed. Thank you for your blog! BUY REAL NCLEX CERTIFICATE ONLINE WITHOUT EXAMS

Dr omobhude spell and herbal home said...

Thank God for my sister life a testimony about a powerful herbal Doctor omobhude who save my sister from HIV VIRUS not met Dr.omobhude but heard of his excellent work on people's life,my sister was a carrier of HERBAL and i decided to look for a solution through the medical doctor/hospital the doctor gave my sister some medicine but the medicine was not able to cure it permanently i was on Facebook one faithful evening then i came across an amazing testimony of someone saying how he was cure with HIV by a Herbal Doctor named Dr.omobhude quickly i search for Dr.omobhude then I saw different sires of testimonies on how Dr.omobhude CURED HIV with Herbal Medicine, for various people and they were cured permanently I decided to contact, I contacted him and he started his work on him life and right now my sister is CURED. she was diagnosed with HIV VIRUS and after taking Dr omobhude Herbal medicine she was CURED and CURED PERMANENTLY. You can reach him on email dr.omobhude1@gmail.com or call him +2349050360605 whats-app him . Thank God, now everything is fine, my sister is CURED by Dr. Omobhude HERBAL MEDICINE , I'm very thankful to Dr. Omobhude , no more going to hospital for help anymore HIV are powerful to my understanding and can cure many disease reach him on his mail for any kind of help THESE ARE THE THINGS priest mandible DOES1. HERPES2. LASSA FEVER3. GONORRHEA4. HIV/AIDS5. LOW SPERM COUNT6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE7. EPILEPSY Thank God for my sister life a testimony about a powerful herbal Doctor omobhude who save my sister from HIV VIRUS not met Dr.omobhude but heard of his excellent work on people's life,my sister was a carrier of HERBAL and i decided to look for a solution through the medical doctor/hospital the doctor gave my sister some medicine but the medicine was not able to cure it permanently i was on Facebook one faithful evening then i came across an amazing testimony of someone saying how he was cure with HIV by a Herbal Doctor named Dr.omobhude quickly i search for Dr.omobhude then I saw different sires of testimonies on how Dr.omobhude CURED HIV with Herbal Medicine, for various people and they were cured permanently I decided to contact, I contacted him and he started his work on him life and right now my sister is CURED. she was diagnosed with HIV VIRUS and after taking Dr omobhude Herbal medicine she was CURED and CURED PERMANENTLY. You can reach him on email dr.omobhude1@gmail.com or call him +2349050360605 whats-app him . Thank God, now everything is fine, my sister is CURED by Dr. Omobhude HERBAL MEDICINE , I'm very thankful to Dr. Omobhude , no more going to hospital for help anymore HIV are powerful to my understanding and can cure many disease reach him on his mail for any kind of help THESE ARE THE THINGS priest mandible DOES1. HERPES2. LASSA FEVER3. GONORRHEA4. HIV/AIDS5. LOW SPERM COUNT6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE7. EPILEPSY8. ASEPSIS8. ASEPSIS9. CANCER10. ANXIETY DEPRESSION dr.omobhude1@gmail.com

Jacob Comfort said...

I can’t believe this. A great testimony that I must share to all HERPES patient in the world I never believed that their could be any complete cure for HERPES or any cure for HERPES, I saw people’s testimony on sites of how DR Afrid prepares herbal cure and brought them back to life again. I had to try it too and you can not believe that in just a few weeks I started using it all my pains stopped gradually and I had to leave without the HERPES DRUGS the doctor gave to me. Right now I can tell you that for a few months now I have not had any pain, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email:drafridherbalhome@gmail.com or contact on whatsapp at +1(412) 405-1961

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...