Sharing a fun birthday card today where I mashed up a few different products. I used the Beautiful Balloons & Curved Occasions Stamp Set with the Wanted to Say Dies.
- The streamer was stamped twice each time before re-inking, giving a variation of color.
- I used different Blends markers & colored them on Basic White cardstock to get a more subtle tone of the colors than using cardstock.
- I embossed the sentiment from Curved Occasions with white embossing powder over the colored Blends ink.
- Cut out just the "happy" part of the sentiment and layer them onto the card.
- Stars are die-cut from the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper.
- Add Adhesive Sheet to Basic White cardstock before die-cutting it to make it a sticker.
- After "Happy Birthday" was die-cut, I colored over it with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add some shimmer.