Friday, September 22, 2023

Inspiration Time with Modern Garden! TGIF Challenge 439:

What are you going to make for this weeks TGIF Challenge?!  It is a fun inspirational one!  You could take this challenge a bunch of different ways, and I chose to go with the card sketch!  Can't wait to see what you make!

Colors Bubble Bath, Soft Sea Foam, Basic White
Inks: Bubble Bath, Soft Sea Foam, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Bubble Bath, Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Modern Garden
Tools:  Modern Oval Punch, Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder, Water Painter
Accessories: Blooming Pearls, Natural 1/4" Wavy Trim, Linen Thread

Here is the official challenge!  What inspires you from it?! 

And here are a few more views of the details on the card I made.  I used the Modern Garden Bundle, and I love the gold details.  I used a Sponge Dauber to add some VersaMark ink to the edge of the Modern Oval Punch.  Then embossed it with gold embossing powder.  Also ... the Natural 1/4" Wavy Trim is a dream.  





I hope you enjoy this card.  Now you can head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to play along!  

Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!  Thank you so much for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Hot Air Balloon Swap Fun!

Back in March, I went to Stampin' Up!'s On Stage (a convention) event in Houston, TX.  I forgot to share the swap card I made to sw...