YOU CAN SAVE 50% for TWO MONTHS on the My Paper Pumpkin Subscription if you sign up before August 31st!!!!!!
Here are the details for you...
- Each month SU! will send you a unique, surprise kit in the mail with ALL the supplies needed to make a project (except adhesive and scissors)-cards, journals, décor, and more! (It is even color-coordinated, measured, and cut...just for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- SU! will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- The FIRST kit you receive will be a "Welcome" kit. The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. This initial kit is the same for everyone, regardless of which month you subscribe. If you are a new member, we'll send the Welcome kit to you for your first month. Bonus! the Welcome Kit includes a free gift—a clear acrylic block! You will need your clear block each month to use the stamps that will come with your Paper Pumpkin.
- After the discount...A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
SO SIGN UP FOR MY PAPER PUMPKIN BEFORE AUGUST 31st to get your September and October kit (you would not receive one in August) for just $10.00!!!
TO SIGN UP CLICK HERE: https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2009104
and USE THE CODE: PUMPKINDEAL when you sign up to receive the discount.
I want to show you a few things I did with my kit this month. First of all...the kit comes with all the pieces/envelopes/stamps/ink to make 4 of these cards...
They are fun, quick, and will be a great pick me up for whomever receives them, right?! It really took minutes to put together and felt SOOOOO great to be a bit creative! (With a new baby I get just about ZERO time for "me" so when I made this...I had just about that...ZERO time!!! And we are all busy...who ever has enough time to do everything they want to do?!?!?)
So although I was super happy with this card, I wanted to add a bit to it to "bling" things up and make it a bit more "me" with a few layers. So kept the layout the same, but added a bit to make this...
- Baker's Twine and a punched shape with a Candy Dot to the banner.
- Some pleated ribbon to the bottom of the card
- Cut out the bike with scissors, added some Candy Dots and adhered it with dimensionals.
- Adhered the banner sentiment with dimensionals.
Here is a pic of the card on its side so that you can see some dimension...
I STILL have something else to show you that I did with the kit. These kits are SO versatile! You don't have to stick with what the project is "suppose" to be! I turned one of the cards and supplies into a box you can use for treats or any small gift! How fun is that?! :)
Here is the box that I made...
SO these kits are SO versatile, SO FUN, and SUCH a good break for your body and soul! :) It's a GREAT time to try it...get TWO months for the price of ONE! You can cancel at any time!
***BONUS*** If you sign up for a Paper Pumpkin subscription and pick me as your demonstrator, (you can use this link... https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2009104) then EVERY MONTH you will receive an email from me with photos of an additional 5 ideas minimum (could be more!!!) of other projects you can do with your kit! There is SO much you can do with these...let me show you! (Don't forget to use the code PUMPKINDEAL when signing up!)
Let me know if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. SIGN UP BEFORE AUGUST 31st to get the discount!! I hope you give this a try! It's so much fun!!!