Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Gather Together With Gold Pizza Box...

I have had quite a bit of fun playing with the "Come to Gather" Suite in Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Catalog.  It's a fun mix of products!  And when you combine it with the Gold Mini Pizza Box from the Wrapped In Plaid Suite...I may love it all even more.  😁

 

Colors: Calypso Coral, Soft Sea Foam, Pretty Peacock, Gold
Inks: Calypso Coral, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Soft Sea Foam, Gold Foil, Come to Gather Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Gather Together
Tools: Gathered Leaves Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Gold Mini Pizza Boxes, Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack, Tag & Feathers Elements

I only adhered the Designer Series Paper to the box.  The rest is just a belly band that goes around the box.  So you can easily remove the pretty decor, and the recipient can get into their box without ruining it!   Love when it works out like that!  😀




I love all the elements to this...the Designer Paper, the dies, the stamps, those wooden elements...it all makes my heart happy!


I hope you enjoy also!  Thank you so much for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...