Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Who Needs A Post-It?!

I am one of those people that LOVES Post-It's.  They are the best.  I am always looking for a Post-It pad and pen.  If you are too...here is your solution...
How much fun is THIS?!  I have made these quite a few times before so if you have followed my blog for awhile this will be familiar to you.  But how fun is this CUPCAKE one?!?  :)  Open it up and you get...
Your Post-It's!!!!  Keep that pen in it's holder and you always have a Post-It and pen when you need it...
I have been LOVING this cupcake stamp set.  I wasn't sure I would use a whole lot when I got it but I just had to have it.  :)  But I actually have used it quite a bit and think it's so much fun for cards, treats for people, any 3D item, scrapbook pages, all sorts of stuff!  LOVE it!

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Bobby Sue said...

Love it! Would love a tutorial on how to make one. :0)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...