Thursday, April 5, 2012

Convention Card Finally Made...

So every summer, Stampin' Up! has its yearly convention. It's always held in Salt Lake City. Since the convention center is only about 20-30 mins from my house...I haven't missed a year since I became a demonstrator! It's ALWAYS a blast! And parts of convention stay with me all year. For example...the card I am sharing today was one of our make and takes. However...I just finished making this the other night. (I usually end up chatting a lot of the time dedicated to our make and takes and just plan on finishing when I get home. :) That doesn't always happen in a timely matter.) But I love the layout of the card and I LOVE this stamp set we received at convention. It's called "Easy Events" and it certainly does make it easy to make a card for any event!!!! Here is a picture of all the images in the stamp set...Seriously...something for EVERYTHING! And I actually cut the sentiments off from the image so that I can use any of the sentiments with any of the images (or other projects) without having to use markers. Anyway...here is the card we made with this set. I picked two of the images to make two cards. And I did sightly change mine from the convention sample. But here they are...

LOVE this color combo! It's Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, and Pool Party. FOR SURE will be using this again! Isn't so cheery! Here is the first card up close...
Who don't you need to send a "sending you love" card to?! This would cheer anyone up! Here is a close-up of the focal point...I watercolored a bit with my blender pen and watercolor crayons. Haven't used those in awhile and I definitely need some practice! And love the bit of dazzle the Rhinestones add to the heart!

Here is the next card. Again...only thing that changed was the main image...
I figured since it's wedding season I probably need some on hand. (One of the weddings I will be attending is my BROTHER'S!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! I am SO EXCITED!!!!! This has been a long time coming for him and I can't wait!!!) Here's the focal point...
Love that "Netting" background. Use it lots on lots of different styles and types of projects.

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...