Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Decorate With Stampin' Up!

I made something for the I just Boutique that I just LOVE!  (Oh...and for those of you that asked...the Boutique went pretty well.  We didn't have as big of a turn-out as we had hoped but it went well for the amount of people that came.  I didn't sell out of anything though...so if you see something that I post that you want to buy let me know!)  This is what I made that I just LOVE...
Isn't it SO much fun!!!  I made this one with the Cheerful Treat Hostess Designer Series Paper.  I have others with different designs that I will share at a later date.  :)  This one I didn't sell so it's going in my stamp room!  :)  I love how easy these go together with some fun Decor Elements, punches, Big Shot (for embossing the flowers), big fat striped ribbon (that I LOVE!!!), and some retired buttons.  I believe these buttons are on the Clearance Rack still so you may be able to order them on my WEBSITE.  But here are some close-up's...

Those flowers are embossed with the polka dot folder and then I sponged all the edges to make them pop.  Then this particular pack of Decor Elements has four total words.  (It's the Inspiration pack in Black...Small size and it IS retiring so get it now if you want it!)  So I made two frames with it.  (And just FYI...the frames measure about 13" x 5" maybe...or somewhere around there.)  Here is the one with the other words...and it looks the exact same...
I will share the other designs of these later.  I hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That is so cute.

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...