Monday, April 23, 2012

Raining Notebooks...

Don't you ALWAYS need a cute notebook handy for something?!  I am always looking for paper to make a "quick write" on...and so I try to keep notebooks around for such an occasion.  I decided to make some notebooks for the Boutique I just did.  Here is one I made...
I used the Clear Mount stamp cases.  I LOVE that Stampin' Up! sells these separately so you can buy them and make as many of these as you want!  :)  Here is a picture of the inside...
I made a quick view calendar in here as well so you could always keep track of the date.  Then here is a side view so you can see the ribbon I tied on the side...
People liked these notebooks a lot.  And I am glad...because I do too!!!  :)  I used the Raining Flowers stamp set for this one (LOVE LOVE that set!) with the Berry Blossoms Designer Series Paper.  It coordinates nicely with the 12x12 Scrapbook layout that I posted a few days ago.  :)

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...