Sunday, April 15, 2012

Going, Going, GONE!!!! ...

The Retiring Stamp List is HERE!!!! It is a bit longer than normal because Stampin' Up! is making freshening up their stamps with this new Annual Catalog! :) So get what you need before it's gone!

Click on the link to view the list: http://204.228.150.61/docs/lastchance/en-US/RetiredStamps_0412_en-US.pdf

Stamps Sets will be available to purchase until May 31st, 2012!

To order go to my website: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net and click SHOP NOW. Or send me an email at: designwithink@gmail.com with your order and I can get it placed for you.

Don't Forget!

April 25th...the Retiring Accessories list will be out!!!! And unlike the stamp sets (that you will be able to get up until May 31st)...Accessories are only sold until they sell out. Stampin' Up won't restock anything...so once they are gone...they are gone. So order those quick to make sure you get what you want!

June 1st...the NEW ANNUAL CATALOG will be here!!!! Contact me if you would like to be on my mailing list to receive one of these new catalog.

Thanks for visiting! Please let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...