Saturday, April 14, 2012

April Club Project...Part 2

Time to share our card we made at club this month! Hope you like it! I felt like we needed a fun, bright, and cheery Mother's Day card! (Because isn't that how we all would describe our mom's?! :) ) ...

I used lots of the Sneak Peek products. Fabric Brads (ONLY available this month remember!), Bright Blossoms stamp set, Designer Paper, and Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon. Here are a few close-up's...
I hope you enjoy!!! Thanks so much for visiting!!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

What an absolutely adorable card!! I just love how bright & cheerful it is. Great for Mother's Day; but would make a great "Get Well" "Happy Birthday" almost anything!! LOVE your eye for color, use of layers, textures, etc....all without taking away from the focal point. Perfect example of how to make a good card go to a WOW card!!

Becky said...

I love these, and so easy to make.

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...