Saturday, April 21, 2012

Flowers, Flowers, Everywhere...

 How fun is this little flower treat?!...


I made these flower treats for the Boutique. I think they are super fun and cute!  I am going to make some bouquets of these for some special mothers I know!  I may fill them with different treats, but I loved the Smarties cause they are wrapped candies!  That's always good when selling to strangers, right?!  :)  Here is a close-up of the flower...

I used a fun die that I haven't used in awhile.  I forget the name...Blossom Party maybe?! And I spritzed with Shimmer Spray I made.  (Use about 12 drops or so...and just add more if it's not shimmery enough for you...of Shimmer Paint to 2 ozs. of Rubbing Alcohol in a spritzer bottle.  Shake it like crazy, and then spritz away.)  Love how they sparkle!  Here are some other colors I made...   









And I had a lot of different colors.  Here are just some more...

 Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting!!!!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...