Monday, August 24, 2009

Precious...

I have to show you this one last convention gift. I think this is so cute and thoughtful! Here it is all wrapped up with that beautiful Crushed Curry ribbon...
And then here it is after it's all opened up, how precious is this?!?!
This gift is from Tiffany. I met Tiffany at Founder's Circle...she was #1 Rising Star last year. She was a great leader for us last year, and I'm so thankful I met her. She is such an amazing person, and so thoughtful and sweet. I was lucky to get to pick her up from the airport when she came in for convention, so I got a few minutes alone with her. It was great to see her and thanks for my fabulous gift! :)

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...