Sunday, August 23, 2009

More Convention Gifts...

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. We've been sick in our house, so not a whole lot has gotten done on my list of things to do. :) Sorry! But I've been wanting to share these other fun gifts I was lucky enough to receive at convention. Seriously...I'm so lucky! :) Here is a matchbox done with the Big Shot matchbox die...
I LOVE this Designer Paper (To The Nines). It's all textured and fabulous!
Then some yummy treats inside. :) This matchbox was done by Phyllis. She's a FABULOUS person, demo, crafter, and FRIEND! :)
Look at this next cute project...
This was made by Shirley who is also FABULOUS in every way! It's been fun to watch her grow as a stamper. She started out very unsure of herself and now she just goes for it and does such amazing things!!! :) Shirley...you are awesome! :) Here is the inside...
She made her own gum cover! Love this idea and I'm going to have to try it. :)
This last one was from one of my roommates at convention. We actually met through splitcoast stampers, but turned out she was my sideline!!! (We have the same upline a few uplines up!!) And we've become great friends and have been roomies the past 2 years for Leadership, and now Convention! Deborah...you are wonderful in every way as well! :) Here is her fabulous gift that she gave me...
She made 3 matchbooks and then made them in to a treat dresser! :) TOO MUCH FUN! Here is the inside...
Each drawer has a YUMMY treat inside!
I have loved looking at these gifts over and over and remembering all the fun of convention! Seriously...the best part for me is truly the relationships I have made through being a part of this amazing company, Stampin' Up!
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

gorgeous gifts Ashley! Hope your all feeling better.
xo

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...