Thursday, August 6, 2009

Convention Time!!!!

I'm BACK! :) Sorry it's been so long! I was CRAZY swamped before I went to convention with all sorts of stuff to do. And I just didn't get time! But it's convention time, and I have some fun pictures for you. I just have a minute, but we are having a blast here at convention. And I SO appreciate the emails I have received wondering where I was! :) I'm alive....and will be in touch soon! Here are some pictures for your stamping idea fix and some fun convention stuff...

This is some of the fun stuff we were able to buy at the Memento Mall! SO CUTE!
We always get a fun bag, and LOOK AT THIS!!! I love this bag!!!! It's reversible as well. These are the stamp sets that were in them.
I was a display stamper for convention this year, and this is one of my pages on display! It is quite fun to see my stuff up there!
Look at this AMAZINGLY cute project! This was on display there and HOW CUTE IS THIS!!!!!
Here's a close-up. Seriously....HOW CUTE!!!!
I hope you enjoy! I'll be back soon! Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous and looks like sooo much fun!
Cant wait to hear from you and all about convention
Kristy

Unknown said...

Your display board looks great! I wish I could have been there to see it! You are amazing!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...