Sunday, August 30, 2009

Convention Displays...Scrapbooking...

Here are a few 6x6 scrapbook pages I made for the Display Boards at convention this year. This first one is using the "things I love" set and it was quite fun to make. I LOVE pink, brown, and glitter! So using things I love with the "thing I love" set. :) Haha. Anyway...here is the first page. I have a picture at the bottom of this post that actually has the page up on the display board with the picture I put on it.
Here is the close-up of the glitter...
Here is my second 6x6 page. (I also did a 8x8 and a 12x12 page which I will share later. :) ) This was I was trying to get some of the new In Colors used so I used Dusty Durango and Soft Suede. The background was done with a VersaMarker (just colored in the part of the stamp I wanted) and then embossed with clear embossing powder. (A picture of this one with the picture I used on this page is below as well.)
Here is a close-up of the background and such...
Here is the picture of the "things I love" page on display with a picture of my cousin and I (HI EM!) after a FUN shopping trip for new Easter outfits when we were roommates YEARS ago!
And then here is the "Sweet Season" page on display with a DARLING picture of my baby girl when she was actually a baby...eating her yummy holiday sweets of baby food sweet potatoes. :)

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I loved your displays Ash! You did a fabulous job!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...