Friday, August 14, 2009

Only Until Aug 31st...

YOU CAN SIGN UP TO BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR FOR $85.00!!!! Yes that is right!!! So come and join my team!!! You will have a fabulous time and join a great group of gals! So JOIN NOW before August 31st!!!




THIS is what you will receive for just $85.00!!!!! And if you want more....purchase the FULL Starter Kit and get all SIX In Color card stock AS WELL AS some In Color Card Stock!!!! I posted more info HERE if you want to read more. :)


***ASHLEY'S SPECIAL DEAL!!!!*** I have a personal goal this year for my business, so I'm willing to entice you to sign up! :) Anyone that joins my team before August 31st will receive THEIR CHOICE of either a Designer Series Sampler...


OR a Ribbon Sampler!!!



Either of these items is a great way to showcase Stampin' Up!'s amazing products!!!

***ANOTHER BONUS!!!**** If you sign up in my group, you will have access to an EXCLUSIVE website designed to help you with your business and creating! There are lots of business tips, projects you will only see there, product tutorials, club projects and ideas, and all sort of fun things!!!! Let me know if you have questions on this specifically as well.

ALSO...anyone that signs up will receive a set of THESE CARDS...


So WHY NOT sign up! You can sign up to receive a discount on fabulous products, sign up to make some money to pay a bill (who DOESN'T need some extra money these days!!), sign up to have a great time with a great company and great people, sign up to make lots of money!!!, or there are numerous other reasons! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions on anything!!! Email me at designwithink@gmail.com with any questions. Or CLICK HERE to sign up online! (Go to "start my own business" than click "join now" and enter my recruiter password...ashleyann423) Looking forward to having you join my team!!!

1 comment:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh wow what an awesome deal and how nice of you to offer extra I wanna join under you i wann join heheheh. Hmm I really need to Move to USA.
Kristy xo

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...