Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lollipop Flower Decor...

I have a fun Decor project for you today. I actually have something to tell you as well. :) For those of you that live in Utah and have kids...mark August 8th on the calendar. One week from today! :) Hogle Zoo is having a Teddy Bear Picnic and I am going to be there! :) I am doing a booth and there will be a fun make and take for the kids and fun projects on display and all sorts of stuff! So come see me! Even if you don't have kids...feel free to come on down and visit! :) Anyway...had to throw in that tangent because that event is why this project was born. I wanted something fun to display that shows our Decor Elements because I LOVE THEM! :) And I love these lollipop flowers SO MUCH!!! I had a 12x12 shadow box frame, then found this Decor Element, had this photo I've been wanting to do something with....and VOILA!!! They all got used for this project! On to the project...

HOW MUCH FUN IS THIS?!?! I kept it REALLY simple because I thought that looked best. (And let me just say that this was REALLY hard to get a good photo of so sorry for the not so great quality of photos!)
Here's a close-up of the Decor Element flowers.
And here is the close-up of the title banner. It says, "Brian and Kylie one the Beach Jamaica 2009" if you are trying to read it and really care. :) If you want to see how cute it is in person...come say hello next week!

I hope you enjoy and hope this inspires you in some way! Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I wanted to take Sophie to the zoo because the baby giraffe was born on Thursday! However, I won't have Sophie so maybe I will just come in and say hi. Good luck and I hope it goes well.

Janelle said...

oh my gosh this is so cute!!!! I love it!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Ashley this is just gorgeous! So adorable! I have givem my mother in law something from Australia for you heheh.

Unknown said...

you are quite the WOMAN for doing an event right after convention! rock on sistah!
so, so, so busy here - sorry to not be in touch, but can't wait to see you tomorrow and hug your neck! WooHoo SLC here I come!

Oh, yeah, your project today is super CUTE! love the pic you used too. so sweet!
Loved those cards from last week too - it looks great in all the colors!

Megan said...

I know I saw this at your house, but still...this is SOOO super cute! The picture is such a cute picture! Love it! :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...