Saturday, August 29, 2009

Display Cards...

Here are a few more cards that I made for the Display Boards at convention...

This one uses the "Hello Again" stamp set. The bottom is Melon Mambo textured card stock. I LOVE the detail textured card stock gives on cards. The middle of the flower is a fun button in the Sherbet package of buttons. (Which you can earn FREE until Aug. 31st.)
Here is a close-up of the details. I used Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon, and I did some paper piercing going to the "hello" sentiment.
Here is a fun birthday card. I added Crystal Effects to each of the images. You can see it better, hopefully, here...
This next card is much prettier in person. The top is Very Vanilla textured card stock (already stated how much I love this stuff. :) ), and then the bottom is the new Rich Razzleberry. I embossed the center focal point. Close-up picture below...
I used Iridescent Ice embossing powder. LOVE the sparkle this stuff gives any project. I just stamped the image twice and used punches to punch out each part that I wanted. I used some new ribbon from one the Ribbon Originals packages as well.
This card was fun to do. I decided I wanted to make an ornament Christmas card. So I used the largest scallop die and my Big Shot to make the card. I covered the top with the round tab punch and added ribbon to complete the look.
Here is a close-up...
I also used Iridescent Ice embossing powder here to shimmer up those ornaments as well as the "Merry Christmas" sentiment. Here it is all opened up...
I hope you enjoy and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...