Saturday, March 7, 2009

Look what I got!!

When I went to Leadership this past Jan, I did a 12x12 swap. I showed you the page I did HERE. Well, THESE are some of the swaps I got back. One of the people in the swap is actually in my sideline and wasn't able to make it to Leadership. (We missed you LOTS Mindy!) So she sent us the swap in the mail. LOOK at HOW FABULOUS it is! I absolutely LOVE these pages and think it's amazing! It's done by Mindy Bywater. I LOVE LOVE it! Thanks!!!!

Here is the double page spread. Then a close up of each page is below....

Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

these are great pages. :)

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...