Monday, March 30, 2009

Wow Cards...

So I just posted the wow card I was taking to Hawaii. Well...here are two that I got back. I got a lot more back but the lighting was pretty much gone when I went to get these photos....so this is what I got. :) This first card is using faux leather technique. It's a really fun technique. This card was made by Wendy.
Just a close up of the faux leather technique...
Then this card was done by Melanie. I love the deep vibrant color of the dyed silk flower. (These are in the Pretties Kit.) And I love the creative way she used the Top Note die....and how the card opens.
Here is a better shot of how it opens....
Hope you enjoy these! Have a great night!

1 comment:

Megan said...

So fun, I can't wait to see the rest of them. :)

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...