Sunday, March 15, 2009

Stampin' Is Not Just For Cards Any More...

Why not make a game with your stampin' supplies?! I have seen some match games around, and finally remembered I wanted to try one. So I took Mr. Punchy Frog, some Rainbow Sherbet Designer Series Paper, and my Pun Fun stamp set and went to town. It was a lot of fun to make. Here is the cover and container for the game...
Just a close-up of Mr. Punchy Frog...
I made three of them...all using different Designer Series Paper so wanted to show them all to you. :)
Then here are the matches inside the tin. I still need to type up some directions to put on the left hand side of the tin...
Then here is a picture of all the matches. I just took each image in the Pun Fun set and made a set of them. All the matches...
I loved this project. I think I might make some more of these soon. :) It would be fun using any sort of stamp set you have around. Give it a try! :)

3 comments:

Kristine said...

I don't know what happened to my comment so if you get it twice... So way cute!!! I like this much better tban the holiday one. Great job!

Megan said...

Such a way fun idea! I agree with Kristine...I like this better than the holiday ones! You are so talented! :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Ashley what a gorgeous idea! Love it!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...