Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Card Making Night

It's TIME FOR ANOTHER CLASS! This time it is ALL about the cards! Come join us for a fabulous evening! We will be making TEN cards (envelopes included) for just $15.00!!!!! And YES...I know you are going to ask....if you can't come I have a kit to go for this! It comes with pictures of each cards, all the supplies to make them, and step-by-step instructions for each card. Here are a few pics of the cards:


DATE OF CLASS: Tuesday March 31st
Time: 6:30 pm
Place: My house in Kaysville, Utah
Cost: $15.00
Bring: Adhesive and Bone Folder if you have one
Expect: Snacks, FUN, specials for Attendees only
***BRING A FRIEND*** If you bring a friend that has never attended my classes, YOU and YOUR FRIEND will receive a FREE gift!!

RSVP BY MARCH 27th to attend!!!
Email designwithink@gmail.com with any questions.
You can pay below for the class or the kit to go. I am also offering the directions only that will be emailed to you. If you are attending the class, I will also accept payment that night as long as you email me to tell me you are coming! :)






Class Options




No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...