Monday, March 9, 2009

Favor Box Ease...

Need a cute favor or a small gift for someone? Want to make them super quick?! Here is a box I made with the Big Shot Box #2 Die. I used the Slumber Party textured Designer Series Paper (which is really card stock) to make it nice and sturdy. Then just tied a ribbon around it, made a focal point for the front, and filled with some yummy orange mints. So easy and fun to do. You only even need a small piece of sticky tape for the side to put it together. The bottom just folds in on each other and you don't need any adhesive! FABULOUS!!!! Hope you enjoy!



Yes...yes....this is the same paper I used for the envelope album as well. :) I LOVE this paper!! Let me know if you have any questions!

3 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This looks great Ashley! xo

lindsey s. said...

i just ordered that paper and i can't wait to get it!!! so cute! great job ashley

Megan said...

So fun...I think that paper needs to go on my next order for sure. :)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...