Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Swap Card...

This past Friday my 2nd level upline had a training. I LOVE these trainings. They are always so much fun and I get so many good ideas. And OF COURSE we swap! :) And OF COURSE we have fun make and takes! :) I will share with you more of those, but I'm first going to show you the card I made to swap. We always do full cards at these swaps, which is SO MUCH better! Anyway: I made a buckle card. I think you can see how to do it, but ask if you have questions! Here is the card...
And then here is a pic of it open...
These are super fun cards to make. Ladies in my club....I was thinking this would be a fun project to do in club?! Thoughts?! :) Anyway: enjoy! By the way....this stamp set I used and paper I used is in the mini that you can order from on April 1st. If you are on my mailing list...you should be receiving that in the mail this weekish if you haven't already! Let me know if you want to be on my mailing list and I can send you out one! :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love it...you will have to post pics of some of the other swaps. :)

lindsey s. said...

i'm so sad i couldn't come! :( that is a darling card ashley! does the buckle "flap" attach to the back of the card or is it all one piece? also, did you cut that butterfly out or does it match up with a die cut? sorry, i'm a little clueless... also, i am dying to see what you guys made! post please :)

Jill said...

Fun!! Great card, I love it. Post your top fav's...I love seeing great cards. I miss those meetings SO MUCH!!!!!!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...