Monday, February 9, 2009

More Sweetness...

I forgot to post this cupcake card in my last post. This is a standard size card. It's basically taking the card from THIS POST and turning it into a standard size card by adding some Kraft card stock and some Kraft Designer Series Paper. (Have I mentioned lately HOW MUCH I LOVE Kraft card stock?! :) )
This card is super fun and glittery in person. I just paper pieced all the cupcake/cherry pieces together. The frosting piece is completely glittery. I added VersaMark all over the top of it, then embossed it with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. LOVE that stuff! :) Then I added the different colored "sprinkles" on top of that. I punched those out with a 1/2" circle punch. Here is a close up so hopefully you can get an idea of how glittery it is in person....
I hope your day really is "the sweetest ever" today! It's a nasty snow-in day today here in Utah! NO FUN! Also, don't forget about my YUMMY INCENTIVE this month! If you are wanting to make some fun cupcake projects of your own....the FREE Class By Email is perfect! :) Let me know if you have any questions!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is sooo much cuter than the cards I made with that one! Should've had you do them!!! Or you should've done this post before I made mine!!! JK...very cute--I love how you use glitter a lot! So Ashley!

Rhonda Langley said...

Very cute!! Love that glitter (iridescent ice). The sprinkles on top were a nice detail!

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...