Saturday, February 28, 2009

Greetings from the Garden...

Just wanted to share an easy and quick card for you today. We all LOVE those, right?! I got my inspiration for this one when I saw THIS card. I loved the colors, the simplicity of the layout, etc, etc. But I've been wanting to use this set, Garden Greetings, for awhile now. So I decided to substitute it. I got this set FREE from Stampin' Up! at the Leadership convention I went to this year. It was a gift from them at our magical Manager's Reception. So...anyway....on to the card:
I love these colors together. They are Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, and Baja Breeze. Totally yummy and I have to do something else with these because I love it.
I put two of the flowers up on Dimensionals to give the card some dimension. Then look at that fun border and LOVE those corduroy buttons! YUMMY! Hope you enjoy and hope it inspires you to do something creative today! Let me know if you have any questions!

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

LOve it Ashley

Megan said...

Love these colors and the card! I am so wanting this set! :)

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...