Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sale-A-Bration Play Time!

The other day I just wanted to play with my NEW Sale-A-Bration sets and accessories. So I did. It was fun! :) I CASEd (Copy and Share Everything) this first card from HERE. I have really been trying to NOT use Chocolate Chip so much. (Seriously...I use that color ALL the time! And I just want to branch out a bit.) So here I used Pacific Point, Basic Gray, So Saffron, and then the Bashful Blue Designer Series Paper from the Sale-A-Bration paper. I actually ended up really liking these colors together. Oh...the dots on the hearts are embossed with Whisper White embossing powder...as well as the "love you" saying. And can I say, I LOVE the new eyelet border punch! FUN! One more note...I LOVE the new brads we have! TOO much fun!!!

After the card was done, I wanted to do something 3D. So I found this box pattern on the current UStamp site. I changed it to use the Sale-A-Bration paper. I have to say...I liked it until I realized the ribbon REALLY needs to be on the other side to balance it out. So overlook that part, please. :) But I LOVE the ribbon bundle in the Sale-A-Bration brochure. SO happy there is ribbon in there! :) The flap to keep the box closed tucks behind the saying. Oh...and I embossed the saying with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. Talk about the LOVE I have of that stuff! :) Can't get enough!
Here is a little close up of the saying. The background was stamped with the Polka Dot Punches set and then sponged with Chocolate Chip. (Didn't avoid using that color here!) Then the brad is one of the new Chocolate Chip brads that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :) Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

So fun! I LOVIN the box! So cute and I love embossing on it too! :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Your too clever!

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...