Friday, February 13, 2009

Product Clubs Shipped...

Here are some fun photos...I think anyway. :) I finally got the package of Designer Series Paper that was back ordered so I could finish up the Designer Series Paper Club orders. If you ordered one....they are shipped and on their way to you! I forgot to get a pic of all of them together. It was TOO MUCH fun! But I thought I would at least show you a pic of what it looks like all packaged up....
Hard to tell, but all the papers are in a clear box. They fit PERFECTLY and it looks SO FUN! I know you can't really see how beautiful and fun it is. :)
Look at that stack of papers! They are GORGEOUS! Every last one of them. 120 sheets are here! Serious fun! :)
Then I also got all my Accessory Club orders done and they are on their way too! Again...no pick of all of them together. BUT...I did want to show you how cute they were. I knew I wanted to pack them up cute. (Of course!!! :) ) I just wasn't sure how I would do it. I got this idea in my head, and just went with it. They fit PERFECTLY in the gift notes that Stampin' Up! sells. LOOK HOW CUTE....
The tag is from a Level 2 Hostess set and I LOVE the phrase, "a little somethin' somethin'." So much fun. :)
And then open it up and WOWSERS! Look at the complete gorgeousness! AHHHH! I LOVE everything in here! Buttons, Brads, and Corduroy...OH MY! :)
Just thought you would like a little peek! If you ordered one of these...they are on their way!

1 comment:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh how nice! I want those buttons

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...