Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Yummy Incentive...

HOW CUTE IS THIS PROJECT?!?!? The big cupcake is a box where the 4 cards and envelopes would go. Then look at the DARLING AND YUMMY cupcake cards! Who wouldn't LOVE to receive this as a gift? :) Want to learn how to make this project?! I am offering this as a FREE CLASS BY EMAIL!!!! What does that mean? I will send you detailed instructions on how to make all of these darling projects! It does not come with the supplies to make it, but you will have all the templates, measurements, cutting instructions, and step by step info on how to put it all together. How do you earn it?! ALL you have to do is place a $50.00 order with me during the month of February!!! What else does this mean?! By placing a $50.00 order you ALSO earn the Sale-A-Bration benefits! (You would get to pick out either a free stamp set, ribbon bundle, or Designer Series Paper as well!!! )

Want an EVEN BETTER deal?!?!?! Place a $150 order and pick out THREE free Sale-A-Bration products, $15.00 in FREE merchandise, a Level 1 hostess product AND I will send you all the supplies needed to make this project!!!!! You will get the instructions AND the supplies to make the cupcake box and 4 cards!!!

So click
HERE to shop on my website. Just click the "Shop Now" button in the upper right hand corner. Or email me at designwithink@gmail.com with your order and I will email you out the detailed instructions as soon as I receive payment! Let me know if you have any questions!

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...