Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More Sale-A-Bration play time!!

I have been having a BLAST with this year's Sale-A-Bration (SAB) stuff! Seriously....Stampin' Up! did a great job this year providing us with such a good variety of stamps AND accessories! YEAH! Anyway: I had this butterfly left over from another project I have been working on. (What am I working on you ask?! Well...it just might be my next class! :) ) So I decided to grab some more SAB paper, the sentiment from the SAB catalog, and went to work. I LOVE the Big Shot and I LOVE SAB...so combined them. I used a scallop die, the circle die, obviously the butterfly die as well. The butterfly is ALL GLITTERY as well! I just added VersaMark all over it and then embossed with Iridescent Ice. Here is a close up....

For the next card, I CASED THIS ONE. I just loved it when I saw it and then couldn't find it anywhere when I went to make it. So did it from memory. Well...I wanted to make sure I posted the link to where I got the idea when I posted the card, so I was on the hunt for it! After some searching I finally found it! So THANK YOU for the inspiration! I love this card!!! Just a few changes since I couldn't remember every detail about it. Pretty dang close though when going off memory! :) Anyway: here is the card...

I hope you enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

How funny! I just saw the last card idea somewhere else too and was going to make it tonight for club!! We have the same taste!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh wow Ashley I love that butterfly card, so adorable!

Megan said...

These are so fun! I love the butterfly card! You are so good...I will for sure have to copy sometime. :)

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...