Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sweet Cupcakes...

So my cousin (well, my cousin's wife....we'll go with cousin! :) ) just opened a cupcake shop. She has been doing it on-line for awhile now. She is AMAZING and has even been featured on Rachel Ray's show! If you want to check it out it's http://www.thesweettoothfairy.com/. Seriously...EVERYTHING she does is FABULOUS!! Anyway: she wanted me to make her some cards she could sell in her bakery. So these are the ones I sent to her for review. Of course I have to share them! :)


I CASEd this one from my friend, Betsy. I wish she had a website to refer you to...she does great stuff! :) (Hint, hint...Betsy! :) )

Hope you enjoy and it encourages you to go eat something sweet! :) I didn't list the supplies because I used a bunch of stuff. If you have questions...just let me know!

4 comments:

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

these cards are so cute! What about your sweet incentive? that whole set is super cute too!

Emily said...

I love it! I love cupcakes! So cute!

Kasia said...

I love it, so yummy :)

bribets said...

Those cards are so cute!!! Way to go, woman! Hey! When you are in a "chatty" mood, call me!!!

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...