Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Boy Scrapbook...

I can finally post this on my blog! My husband's brother and sister-in-law had their first baby MONTHS ago! I'm apparently bad at mailing gifts out and didn't get this out before he was born! Then we went to visit when he was a few months old and I FORGOT their gift!! So when we went to visit this past weekend I FINALLY remembered to bring their gift! Since it's in the hands of it's rightful owner, I can now show you! :) As part of the gift, I made a 6x6 scrapbook for them. I know how crazy things get with a first baby (and any baby...for that matter!) so I wanted her to have some pre-done pages where all she had to do was pop some pictures in. There are 20 pages in this book. Don't worry....there are just a few here. I used the "Rock-A-Bye Boy" Simply Scrappin' Kit. I LOVE these kits! They make things so easy to coordinate! Gives you your color scheme and everything! I HIGHLY recommend these! :) On to the pages....

This was the 1st page to put all the stats and everything. The two smaller boxes can either be journaling or small photo.
Here is a double page layout. I don't know why, but I think this could be my fave double page spread.
Just another layout. I added a few embellishments (ribbon, buttons, etc.) but most of this scrapbook came from the kit.
These pages are so simple, but they will look SO CUTE when pics of their DARLING baby boy are on it! :)
Hope you enjoy! FYI...the colors used in this kit are: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Tangerine Tango. (Oh yeah...and Whisper White. :) ) Not colors I would necessarily put together, but I loved working with them!

2 comments:

Kasia said...

such a fun gift, you did a great job on the pages.

christine said...

I love the color combinations! Nice pages!

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...