Sunday, June 7, 2009

Whimsy Cards and Tote...

I can't believe I haven't shared this yet! It's a tote with 4 cards on the inside. Then the outside has 3 pockets on one side and one pocket on the other side. I got this idea HERE and just changed the Designer Paper (still used the card stock weight paper) and stamps. It was fun to make! I did this last month and just forgot to share! Sorry! :) Here is the tote...



And each of the cards...


This was a super fun project to do! A bit time consuming, but super fun! :) Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous Ashley, love the colours.
Kristy

Bobby Sue said...

I want this!How can I get this from you!

Pam said...

Hey Ashley--again, homerun...but again, what DSPaper did you use on these cards/projects?
Pam from Price
roundtrip@preciscom.net

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...