Monday, June 15, 2009

FUN Thank You!!!!

Look what I got in the mail on Friday! I got a thank you card from the lady at Stampin' Up! that I worked with doing the display's for convention. Can you believe it?! She sent ME a THANK YOU for doing that! I should be sending HER one! :) Anyway: it's using NEW STUFF too! New In Color, new Big Shot Die, new stamps!!! Too much fun!
A little close up....
I really loved the simplicity of this card and I LOVE the layout! I had to go right in to my stamp room and re-create it with stuff I have. Here is card #1 that I did:

And the close-up:

And Card #2:And the close-up:

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any questions!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Aren't you just special!! I love them all too. Super cute!!

Megan said...

How fun is that! Her card is too cute...can't wait to order that new stuff. :) I love the cards you did as well! The second one with the hearts is way cute! :)

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...