Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Top Note Thanks!

I saw THIS BOX online and fell in love with it! TOO CUTE! I wanted a thank you gift for the hostess of the card class the other night as well, and thought this was perfect. (I actually needed two of these...one for the hostess that set it all up and one for my cousin for having it at her house!) So this is the one I made...

I used some of my FAVORITE Designer Series Paper that is retiring, Always. :( (Boo Hoo!!!) And then I used my Big Shot to die cut the Daisies from the Daisies #2 Die...

In the middle is a Build-A-Brad with another pattern that is in the Always paper pack. I LOVE those Build-A-Brads!
Then I tied some of that yummy ribbon around it and added a yummy treat to the box. I may be making more of these. :) They are TOO much fun! :) Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

GINA said...

CUTE!!!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW Ashley gorgeous! Your work is always stunning.

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...