Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sneaky Sneaky....

Here's a little sneak peek for you! I made an altered journal with matching card with some new product! Here you go....
Here's the altered notebook. This is the "Tall Tales" Designers Series Paper. There is a matching stamp set, but what I did here was cut out the elephant and tree from some leftover pieces of the Designer Series Paper. So the "notes" is the only thing stamped.

Then I had some other things I had cut out that I thought I would make a card with...
I had fun with these projects! I love the color combo! Here is a close-up:
I added some piercing just under the ribbon and then again under the sentiment. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

MamaX5 said...

Those are supercute.

Unknown said...

You are amazing! I love seeing all of your projects!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OH wow this DSP is sooo cute! I hope we get it in our next mini!

Megan said...

Ashley these projects are SOOO CUTE! You are so good, and I can't wait to get my new stuff. :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...