Friday, June 19, 2009

Scrapbook Time!

Just wanted to share some scrapbook pages I made using new Designer Series Paper that will be in the new catalog! :) Hope you enjoy!

Here is the two page spread.
Page #1
Page #2
The flower accents. I used different things in each of the flower centers. A corduroy button in the top one, then some ribbon, then a clear button with more DSP under it.
Here is a close up of the big flower. All of these flowers are done with the Big Shot. Gotta love how fast that makes things! There is a grommet in the middle with tied ribbon. This is the new In Color ribbon. I LOVE this stuff because it's polka dot on one side and solid on the other. So you can pick what side looks best with your project! Two ribbons in one! :)
Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my heck, I love these! They are so much fun, and I think I am for sure going to have to case them for club! :) Thanks for sharing your fun pages. :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Great layouts Ashley! Hey when is fathers day for you guys? Its September here?

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...