Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blooming...One More Time!!

I made THESE scrapbook pages and did somewhat like them. But they weren't my fave. So I did it again, using a different color scheme and changed things a little. I wanted to share these. Still not my fave...but getting there. :) Here is the two-page spread...
Then the first page up close...
Page number two...
Then here is the biggest flower on the page. It's made with the Big Shot clear flower. You can't really tell in this photo, but I then embossed it with the Small Dots (not the real name I don't think) embossing plate to give it more texture. Then sponged some Rose Red ink over it to give it dimension...
Close up of some of the other flowers...
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Ash,

I think they are way cute!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...