Sunday, June 28, 2009

PRODUCT SHARES!!

***UPDATE: BUNDLE #1 is NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!! Unless I find 8 more people that want one, I won't be doing another. But email me at designwithink@gmail.com if you are interested and if I get 8, I'll let you know! Thanks!

You have just TWO MORE DAYS to take advantage of my RETIRING SPECIAL! And then the NEW CATALOG starts!!!! If you are like me at all..you are SO EXCITED to get some new stuff in your hands! :) Well...I've been asked so I better answer...YES! I'm doing product shares again! I know these are an easy way to get some new product without forking over a ton of cash! So here is what I am doing:

DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SHARE!!!

You can pick from participating in either group or BOTH! Instead of spending over $250.00 to get them all, you can participate in this share and get a sampling at a fraction of the price! You can order as many shares as you want. Demonstrators are free to order these as well so you don't have to buy them all to show your customers!

  • Bundle #1: You will receive a piece of EVERY Designer Series Paper (DSP), except for the Patterns Designer Series Paper. This is INCLUDING this BEAUTIFUL specialty paper that is new this catalog. (Can give more details after July 1st!). This is a total of 111 6x6 papers AND some journaling pieces. (One of the paper has punch out pieces on it so you will receive a few of those instead of a 6x6 piece.) This bundle is $28.95. (Add $5.00 priority shipping if need it shipped.) It will come in a clear box and is just so much fun to receive! (You can see a picture of the last one I did HERE.)

  • Bundle #2: You will receive a 6x6 piece of EVERY Patterns Designer Series Paper. This is the one that is offered in the same patterns, in 14 different colors. (On page 161 of the new catalog.) These will also come in a clear box. The cost for this is $19.95. (Add $5.00 priority shipping if need it shipped.)





    Designer Series Paper Shares






RIBBON SHARE!!!!!

If you are like me you want your hands on every bit of the new ribbon! I LOVE ribbon..use it on probably 99.9% of all my projects and I want to have it ALL!!! (And same thing...you are welcome to order more than one share and demonstrators are free to order as well!) So here is what I'm offering:

  • IN COLOR 1/2" Polka Dot ribbon bundle share: The new In Colors are FUN! I am loving them the more I work with them. In this bundle you will receive THREE YARDS each of the SIX spools of the In Color ribbon. This is a total of 36 yards of this yummy polka dot ribbon. The other side of the ribbon does not have the polka dot's on it so it's like TWO ribbons in ONE! You can pick what side matches your product the best! The cost for this bundle is $12.95. (Add $3.00 for shipping if needing it shipped.)





    In Color Ribbon Share






IN COLOR BUNDLE

Something Stampin' Up! does for their demonstrators is offers a In Color Bundle the first month. It's SO NICE of them and I LOVE it so I thought I would offer it to my customers as well! What is this bundle, you ask? Well it's a chance to get your hands on ALL 6 of the NEW In Colors! AT A DISCOUNT!!! This is what you will receive in this bundle:

  • All SIX In Color Ink Pads
  • One package of ALL SIX In Color 8 1/2 x 11 card stock (24 sheets in each package for a total of 144 sheets)
  • ALL SIX In Color MARKERS!!!!! (Yes that's right! Stampin' Up is offering In Color MARKERS this year!!!!)

The retail cost of all of these items is over $100. If you order this bundle before July 5th, the cost to you is only $83.95!!! (This is the final cost...shipping included!) ***BONUS*** I will also include a 6x6 sheet of EACH In Color in textured card stock!!!









***Note: Stampin' Up is currently experiencing an issue with the Bermuda Bay Ink Pad. I will be ordering/shipping these out as soon as the issue is fixed (shortly after July 1st). You can still pre-order for the special price and I will let you know when it is ordered.***

Please let me know if you have any questions!!! Both the Designer Series Paper shares and In Color Ribbon shares will be ordered on July 1st and shipped out as soon as received!!! The In Color Bundle will be ordered/shipped out shortly after that! If you need to arrange other payment options please feel free to email me: designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...