Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Feeling Punchy...

I can't believe I forgot to share this with you! (Actually...I don't think I posted this...hmmmm. :) ) But I got this in a swap at the big training meeting I went to a little bit ago. This won first place in our swap contest and I think you can see why...it's SO CUTE!!! It was done by my friend, Mindy. She doesn't have a blog so sorry I can't share! :) I have more swaps to share from that day that I don't think I ever did share. I can't believe that because there are some GREAT ones! :) You'll see more soon! For now, enjoy this SWEET giraffe done COMPLETELY with punches!!!
Hope you enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

CUUUTE!!

GINA said...

Really cute. I love the colors at well.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous Ashley, what punches were used?

Bobby Sue said...

Love Love Love this card!!!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...