Thursday, October 16, 2008

Simple Card...

Hey there! I can't believe it's been since Sunday since I've posted. Is that right?! It feels like I just did...so I'm sorry! Maybe I'll share a few projects with you today then. :) I have had a busy week (my club day, a workshop, and not to mention life in general :) ) but that's no excuse. Here is a simple card I did the other day. You might have seen this layout before. :) Yes....I'm obsessed with it. I just think it's such a fun layout, and SO EASY to change to ANY event, ANY holiday, ANY reason you would need a card! So here is this layout again...I think it's pretty self explanatory. Let me know if you have any questions! Oh....the pink layer is where the front of the card ends. The saying that is stamped on the Pumpkin Pie...that is actually on the inside of the card. Sorry I didn't get a picture of that. :)

Stamps: Best Wishes and More (have you figured out yet that I LOVE this set?! :) )

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie

Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White

Accessories: Sweet Always DSP, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1/4" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

Megan said...

Cute! This layout really is a fun one, so thanks for all the great ideas! :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

ooh I love simple card, these colours are gorgeous love the DSP

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...